The IBA website communication tools will be used for direct email communication with IBA members. Members are able to unsubscribe from any unwanted email messages. Examples include monthly or quarterly newsletters, conference information, obituaries, and general membership information.
- General Announcements regarding IBA business may be directed to the webmaster.
- The webmaster will contact the president for verification if needed.
- Announcements for district specific events should be sent directly to the district presidents for distribution to the membership. Please use the IBA Leadership link at the top of the website page.
- Statewide Announcements not specific to IBA business should be directed to all IBA district presidents.
- Persons interested in contacting IBA members via mail may purchase mailing label lists from the IBA Secretary, Steve Cook.
- Persons interested in communicating specific events may purchase advertising on the IBA website to promote their event. Contact webmaster, Liz Fritz.
- As of Summer 2017, Board of Directors came to consensus on the following protocol regarding publication of member deaths on the website.
- Post a link to obituaries on the website for 1 month.
- Forward (or help each president remember to forward) the obituary to District Presidents for inclusion in their district news.